Must have a Top Secret Clearance with a SSBI within the last 5 years, TS/SCI Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field.
- Eight (8) years of directly relevant experience
- Must have experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux with in-depth knowledge of OS installation, security hardening and maintenance
- Experience with administration and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 servers to include installation, configuration, optimization, backup & recovery
- Experience with Linux performance tuning & troubleshooting, identifying and resolving contention in CPU, memory, networking, disk I/O, etc.
- Experience using fundamentals of Linux scripting languages for automation tasks ad deployments. Bash Shell, python & Kickstart technologies
- Integration & implementation experience with various services, LDAP, Samba, NFS, Bind, Apache, and other core technologies
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite Server, Puppet, chef or Ansible
- Knowledge of full lifecycle of performing requirements analysis, requirements definition, functional analysis, system design, systems integration and test
- Ability to work on physical and virtual (VMware) RHEL servers form scratch
- Ability to deploy and integrate new applications that may be requested
- Capable of learning new applications that run on Linux quickly for testing and deployment
- Familiarity of configuration management
- Experience working on agile development environment
- Experience with software development using JAVA, RESTful services is a plus
- Comfortable with multilevel security systems, SELinux, and/or Cross Domain Solutions is a plus
- Experience with data orchestration software such s Apache NiFior StreamSets is a plus
- Experience with distributed compute environments such as Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with technical implementation projects
- PMP certification is a plus
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.