*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Experience with Cyber Operations
- Demonstrate strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration
- Knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering
- Ability to liaison with product teams for captured requirements
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Working knowledge of at least part of the NETDEF architecture including associated tool suite
- Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the NETDEF thread
- Understanding of at least part of the SIGINT architecture and how ti ties into the NETDEF architecture
- Proven track record for successful system integration/deployment
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.