*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Two (2) to Six (6) years' systems engineering experience supporting IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to four (4) years of experience
- One (1) year experience in the development and implementation of requirements management processes and methods.
- Experience in writing and managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
- Experience in producing and interpreting architectural artifacts.
- Familiar with agile development methodologies and tools (Jira)
- Programmatic support and technical meeting facilitation
- Preparing and coordinating "tech talks" that examine specific domain technologies and processes
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.