*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience.
- Five (5) years of experience developing CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary ones (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS ones (ArgoUML, DBDesigner, Umbrello).
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience, particularly in the areas of architecture, testing, and integration.
- Experience in documenting system design from approved requirements.
- Experience with conducting technical reviews, analyses of alternative capabilities/technologies, technical/programmatic risk assessments, and architectural gap analyses.
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.