*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Five (5) years' systems engineering experience supporting IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience drafting documentation, such as FAQs and internal knowledge articles
- Demonstrates customer-service focus and responsiveness
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SELinux Policy
- Experience with DEVOPS and containerization management
- Experience with Vrealize automation or VMWare Horizon View or VMWare NSX
- Experience with Tower Ansible or other (i.e., Puppet or Chef or Salt)
- Experience in software development processes and using ticketing systems like JIRA or Redmine.
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience in Network Access Server (NAS)
- Experience in Firewall Palo Alto or other Roughing/Firewall technology
- Experience with Cross Domain Services
- Experience with operating systems and network architectures
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.