Must have a Top Secret Clearance with a SSBI within the last 5 years, TS/SCI Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Must have 8 years of professional experience or 6 years with a Master’s degree or 4 years with PhD in a related discipline.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment.
- Must have strong Infrastructure Engineering experience including Windows and Linux operating systems, VMware, TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, IDS/IPS, host-based security, DNS, Directory Services, Storage, Cloud-based environments (AWS, OpenStack), and SNMP-based network management
- Experience and/or familiarity with Government Risk Management Framework
- Experience assessing user and stakeholder feedback, assessing requirements, developing solutions, and leading design reviews
- Experience managing multiple teams and projects of variable sizes and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration and testing of all Infrastructure system components
- Experience and/or familiarity with Agile development methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) and software and system lifecycle methodologies, (e.g ISO, CMMI, ITIL).
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III certification preferred
- Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), VMware, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Cloud Essentials
- Experience with network capacity planning and modeling
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, and Puppet
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.