**Active TS/SCI with Poly necessary
Individual Capabilities Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Individuals in this position must have:
- Familiarity with US Government business, engineering, development (mission capabilities) and security processes.
- Ability to analyze security and counter intelligence capabilities (e.g. interacting with functional, technical, and system design personnel to understand mission effects and integration points).
- Deep understanding of data architecture approaches (e.g., DODAF, Zachman, UAF, TOGAF, JARM, etc.), industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK).
- Ability to analyze interfaces and data flows, define/refine functional and physical interfaces (internal/external), and identify technical dependencies among multiple programs.
- Ability to describe technical capabilities and security justification for agency programs, and to create a unified technical architecture.
- Ability to analyze functional requirements, system requirements, security process as-is and to-be diagrams, data flows, and high level system architecture to identify capabilities requiring integration planning.
- Ability to perform portfolio, program and project level requirements analysis and requirements allocation planning, which ensures integration and alignment of development and implementation activities across multiple development programs.
- Familiarity with modeling approaches such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling, and Data Modeling.
- Familiarity with the use and operation of Enterprise Architecture tools (e.g. System Architect, Magic Draw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, SPARX, IBM Rhapsody, CORE or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites).
- Familiarity with Secure The Net (STN) and Secure the Enterprise (STE) processes, and Community Gold Standard (CDG) and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.