*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience.
- Candidate should possess a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or an equivalent technical degree (CS, CE, EE, Math, or Physics degree) or be actively pursuing a technical degree.
- Within the last year, a minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) of the specializations listed below (A BS in Engineering, Math, or related technical field may be substituted for this requirement):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Must have VMware experience.
- Windows and Linux administration/maintenance experience.
- Requires someone with high energy and high initiative. Must be a fast learner.
- NetApp experience
- Puppet experience is highly desired
- Centrify experience is desired
- Understanding of information security principles and practices
- Independent thinker capable of working proficiently independently as well as within a team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability