*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Minimum of ten (10) years' systems engineering experience with SIGINT systems.
- Within the last five (10) years, a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in five (5) of the specializations listed below (B.S. degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for experience in one (1) specialization):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of seven (7) years development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Within last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet and circuit-based HW & SW solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
- Within the last 10 years, a minimum of 5 years development, integration, testing, and/or installation experience.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Virtualization Experience with VMWare ESXi required.
- Dataflow background (NIFI) experience.
- XKEYSCORE knowledge.
- This position may require occasional after hours (on-call) support.
- System Administration background for RHEL and CENTOS
- Networking Experience
- BASH scripting experience
- Knowledge of Security and IAVA patching
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.