*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Six (6) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to four (4) years of experience
- One (1) year experience in the development and implementation of requirements management processes and methods.
- Experience in writing and managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience using requirements management tools such as DOORS, RequisitePro, etc.
- Experience within the Directorate of Operations mission space.
- One (1) year experience assisting programs and projects of the current Operations Directorate customer.
- Experience in producing and interpreting architectural artifacts.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.