*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in network design or network security.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in resolving complex network problems, and operating network analyzers, Wide Area Network (WAN) test equipment, and network simulators.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, Windows, Linux, or other Operating System (OS) configurations.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with modern LAN/WAN solutions including IP networking - MPLS, QOS, SONET/SDH optical solutions, and serial communications. Protocol support will include, but is not limited to TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSH, NTP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, SCP, and TFTP.
- Experience with switches, routers, encryption devices, copper and fiber connectivity and protocols is a MUST.
- Working Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols to include EIGRP, BGP, and more desired.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certification can substitute for one (1) year experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability