*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- A minimum of three (3) years engineering experience.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years' experience in three (3) of the following (A BS in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for one of them):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Communication Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of two (2) years development, integration, testing, and/or installation experience to include generating system/component specifications, recommending solutions, and preparing and conducting test plans (stand-alone, DT&E and OAT&E).
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet and circuit-based HW & SW solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability