*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in designing and using Microsoft Excel Macros.
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies and practices.
- Proficiency with Visual Basic.
- Knowledge of the client agency’s allocation process and engineering trade studies.
- Experience in creating and refining DoDAF architectural artifacts.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Strong User Interface design skills.
- Experience with engineering trade studies.
- Knowledge and experience in technology portfolio management processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.