*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Prior DoD SIGINT systems hands-on experience.
- Ability to review and analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, system architecture and requirements specifications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
- Knowledge of operational SIGINT data flows.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Multi-service, multi-intelligence background.
- Experience with system acquisition requirements, technical requirements documents, and reviews.
- Familiarity with system design document preparation and JROC architecture products.
- Familiarity with DoDAF v2.0 is highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.