*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- At least eight (8) years demonstrated experience related to job description, two (2) of which must have been within the last five (5) years.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development.
- Ability to monitor and develop target across several communications technologies.
- Capable of executing own and others’ tasking.
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing.
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Can evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.