*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- At least twelve (12) years of demonstrated experience; two (2) of the years of experience must have been within the last five (5) years; Experience must have been obtained in direct support of customer
- The candidate must also demonstrate the qualifications for a Skill Level 1 of at least one of the following LCATs: TDNA, SGA or NEA during their overall twelve (12) years' experience
- Experience at customer, or its extended enterprise in drafting and/or editing for release finished serialized SIGINT product reports Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development
- Demonstrated application of advanced SIGINT reporting, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting
- Demonstrated ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools
- Tools: GRAPEVINE, CPE, HAVEN
- Serialized Reports
- Product Reports: E-GRAM, I-GRAM, T-GRAMS
- Candidates who have served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain to another Agency within the Intelligence Community (IC) representing agency interest also qualifies
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.