*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Demonstrated experience and skills in DevOps using tools, such as Puppet, Salt, Foreman, and other automated deployment capabilities; experience with VMware.
- Demonstrated experience is required in the areas of Cloud Utility Services such as IaaS, PaaS, and DBaaS, user interface/user experience design and development, systems integration, software development best practices, technical design, and technical documentation, including the ability to perform technical research and document program requirements.
- Experience working with JIRA ticketing system and modifying to integrate with automated processes.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Automation experience utilizing Ansible or Chef.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes.
- Ceph / Gluster (software defined storage solutions) experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.