*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- System-level experience with complex systems.
- Experience with SE tools.
- Experience with SME engagement (how to prepare, meeting objectives, questions to ask) to elicit information necessary for producing system models.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (may include behavioral analysis, system architecture, requirement traceability, performance analysis, simulation, value modeling, or testing).
- Data modeling experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing or assessing specifications, interface requirements, system design, analysis and tradeoff, thread engineering test plans and test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to scope a problem, determine required model fidelity, and criteria for success.
- SIGINT experience, useful if also familiar with Compliance and/or Cyber.
- Familiar with SysML (modeling syntax) and IDef (presentation symbology).
- Highly Desirable to have experience with one or more of the following tools: SAP Sybase PowerDesigner, IBM Rhapsody, Mathworks Simulink/MATLAB, MagicDraw, CORE, CAMEO, System Architect and Innoslate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.