*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum and Kanban techniques) and lean methodologies.
- Software configuration management (SVN) and CM tooling.
- Technical experience to include JAVA, XML, Schematron, UI/UX development, and software development in Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to work as part of a development team.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Customer security best practices (PKI, etc.).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or Git.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.