*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- A minimum of five (5) years engineering experience.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years' experience in four (4) of the following (A BS in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for one of them):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Communication Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years development, integration, testing, and/or installation experience to include generating system/component specifications, recommending solutions, and preparing and conducting test plans (stand-alone, DT&E and OAT&E).
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet and circuit-based HW & SW solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Strong background in SIGINT systems.
- Ability to compare metrics or analyses of collection to understand system performance and provide optimizations recommendations for SIGINT systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability