TS/SCI with Polygraph is necessary
- Five (5) years of systems integration experience including network, hardware and operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Linux command-line usage
- Scripting experience in one of the following (Ruby, Python, PHP, Shell, PERL)
- Security tools experience such as: nmap, NetCAT, Intrusion detection systems, firewalls
Education and Certification:
- BA/BS required with 5 years of experience or 8 years with Associates or no degree
- Specialized technical certifications may be credited toward the minimum experience requirements. Certifications may be used to substitute no more than three (3) years of experience. The following certifications can each be substituted for one (1) year of experience each: CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, ITIL v3 Foundation, RHCSA, RHCE, Cisco: CENT, CCT, CCDA, or CCNA, CEH, VMWare – VCP, CISSP, Jupiter, Hadoop, Brocade: BCNE or BCNA, CDFM, DAU, DAWIA or certification specific to the Labor Category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.