*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Extensive working knowledge and practical use of data modeling and mapping techniques.
- Experience with customer legacy data formats.
- Working experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) and XML technologies (XSDs and schemas, and XML generation), ontologies, and semantics.
- Possess great analytical and communication skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience/Knowledge of TechSIGINT data, Data Modeling techniques including Resource Description Framework (RDF) Schema (RDFS) and OWL based technologies.
- Experience using Sybase PowerDesigner is a plus, as well as knowledge of the ELDM, but not required.
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.