*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) years of experience with Metadata Harmonization activities supporting the customer enterprise and five (5) years designing and assessing system interfaces, end-to end data flows, and data storage and retrieval solutions.
- Experience with UML data modeling.
- Experience using Sybase PowerDesigner, IBM Rational Rose or Telelogic System Architect.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.