Must have a Top Secret Clearance with a SSBI within the last 5 years, TS/SCI Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Practical experience with Windows, Unix, and Linux operating systems, VMware, TCP/IP networking, encryption, host-based security, DNS, Directory Services, Storage, cloud-based environments (AWS, OpenStack).
- Labor Categories:
- Level I Candidates must have 1 year of Systems Administration experience and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Level II Candidates Must have a 2+ years
- Level III Candidates must have 4-6 years
Desired Skills (not all required):
- Systems Administration certifications preferred such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), and VMware Certified Associate or Professional (VCA or VCP).
- Ability to develop automation scripts using one of more of the following shell and scripting languages: Bourne, C, Korn, Bash, Perl, Python, VBScript, and PowerShell.
- Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodology and Cybersecurity.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment or a Network/Security Operations Center
- Experience and/or familiarity with trouble-ticket or other tracking system.
- Experience with capacity planning, conducting trade studies, identifying detailed information for hardware and software selection, and developing Bill of Materials
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability