*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Strong storage skills in both the block layer and the file system with a focus toward optimization.
- Understanding of application I/O.
- Kernel tuning, operating system debugging/tracing expertise, and network tuning expertise.
- Strong computer science/computer engineering background.
- Agile and able to context switch between a broad spectrum of tasks with the ability to go deeply into a problem area, quickly gaining the requisite expertise, while being a member of a highly technical team.
- Linux experience.
- Strong scripting/programming background - C, Perl, Bourne Shell/Bash, or Python.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.