*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Minimum of seven (7) years with software development life-cycle experience; B.S. engineer/technology degree can substitute for two (2) years.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Red Hat Linux) Operating System.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in at least one (1) of the specializations:
- Programming/Scripting Languages
- Presentation (Client/Web)
- Database Management
- Web Technologies
- Software Test/Integration
- Systems Interfacing
- Data Formatting
- Middleware (Business Tier)
- XML Technologies
- Development Environment
- Minimum of three (3) years of Java experience.
- Experience with web applications using Java and the Spring Framework.
- Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS.
- Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXEL API, shell scripting) is desired.
- Familiar with XMLand JSON is desirable.
- Experience in Agile development is desired.
- Experience with Continuous Integration is desired.
- Experience with Junit testing framework is desired.
- Experience with Messaging Framework such as JMS, web services (REST, SOAP) is desired.
- Should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.