*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of computer science experience with high-level language software programming.
- Within the last twelve (12) years, a minimum of nine (9) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Red Hat LINUX) Operating System.
- Within the last twelve (12) years, a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in at least one (1) of the specializations:
- Programming/Scripting Languages: Individual shall have designed, coded, tested and debugged software written in C, C++, Java, PERL, TCL/TK, PYTHON, BOURNE shell, C shell, BASH, KORN shell, Groovy, PL/SQL, SQL, PHP
- Database Management: Individual shall have experience in object-oriented or relational database design, development, troubleshooting, and testing, and management system experience with SYBASE, ORACLE or MySQL. Experience shall include use of PL/SQL, Oracle Dataguard, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Oracle Label Security, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and/or JDBC
- Software Test/Integration: Individual shall have experience planning, developing, documenting and executing test programs to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements, writing and executing test procedures, documenting problem reports and defining test paths. In addition, experience is required in system analysis and data flow paths
- Systems Interfacing: Individual shall have experience designing and developing SW that interfaces to other systems, to include networks
- Data Formatting: Individual shall have experience in design and development of specialized applications software dealing with data in the standard formats (e.g. CSDF, CERF, USSID 124, ASDF) or experience programming using the manipulation re-use libraries for those formats
- Middleware (Business Tier): Individual shall have experience with one or more of the following: Hibernate, Tomcat, Jboss, EJB3, WebLogic 8.1, Apache Log4J, Rsync, jBPM
- Frameworks: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: Spring, Grails
- XML Technologies: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: JAXB, JIBX
- Development Environment: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: Eclipse, ANT
- ORACLE administrator experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing front end web interfaces to various databases as well.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Additional experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks is also required.
- A proactive attitude, strong customer service skills, and the ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers is required.
- Must have proven experience with relational schemas.
- Should be able to document schemas based upon access to a customer data set.
- Should have experience with performing database optimization and merging multiple unique systems into one coherent design.
- Oracle DB certifications are desired.
- SIGINT data type format experience desired.
- CERF processing experience desired.
- DB presentation and development experience desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.