*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Ability to review and analyze user requirements.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum and Kanban techniques) and lean methodologies.
- Software configuration management (SVN) and CM tooling.
- Technical experience to include JAVA, XML, Schematron, UI/UX development, and software development in Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to work as part of a development team.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Customer security best practices (PKI, etc.).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or Git.
- Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.