*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- At least twenty (20) years demonstrated experience related to job description, two (2) of which must have been within the last five (5) years
- Twelve (12) years demonstrated experience specifically within the scope of a Target Digital Network Analyst
- Eight (8) years of experience as a Target Analyst Reporter, SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, or Network Exploitation Analyst
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development.
- Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools
- Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors so as to take advantage of all available collection opportunities
- Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it
- Takes initiative to review scripts/traffic from other streams of collection to look for leads or complimenting data to enhance overall story
- Expert level understanding internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing and the merging packet and circuit switched networks
- Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
- Target development results in discovery of reportable information
- Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
- Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.