*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with speaking to large groups.
- At least one year of experience in designing and setting up training courses.
- Strong User Interface design skills.
- Experience in updating/modifying webpages/wikis/SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Solid understanding of current web standards and technologies.
- Experience creating, integrating, and maintaining JIRA and SharePoint projects.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.