*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Shall have a minimum of six (6) continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field, or a combination of a minimum of three (3) continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include three (3) years of IC or related experience in intelligence analysis.
- Shall have demonstrated competence with relevant Computer Network Operations (CNO) and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Shall be considered a SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Shall be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
- Recent Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) is a plus.
Required Tools: ANCHORY/MAUI, MARINA/YACHTSHOP, PATHFINDER, PINWALE/UIS, XKEYSCORE
Preferred Tools: BANYAN, CADENCE, CROSSBONES, FASCIA, MAINWAY, TUNINGFORK, TRICKLER, UTT
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.