*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Greater than one (1) year of experience assessing data integrity of CYBER datasets.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer threads and Smart Data strategic goals.
- Passion for solving problems, developing creative solutions, and root cause analysis.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Previous experience working with policy and compliance.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.