*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Systems engineering experience from both technical and programmatic perspectives.
- Working knowledge of the customer's portfolio and mission applications.
- Experience providing analysis of functional, system and non-functional requirements, data flows and dependencies.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.