*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in the creation and refinement of corporate-level processes.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the development and implementation of requirements management processes and procedures.
- Twelve (12) years of experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
- Recent experience in the transition and decommission of legacy software systems.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- 5 or more years of experience in writing and/or managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
- Experience in producing and interpreting DoDAF artifacts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.