*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Shall have a minimum of six (6) continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability support analysis, or a combination of a minimum of three (3) continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include three (3) years of IC experience in network and vulnerability analysis.
- Shall have demonstrated analytic ability to perform technical analysis for exploitation of an identified activity that is of an unknown or suspicious origin, competence with relevant Computer Network Operations (CNO) and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Shall be considered a SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information of an identified activity through SIGINT and/or other intelligence disciplines, Internet, and other research means, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Shall have demonstrated skills working through the SIGINT and/or other intelligence disciplines' production processes, to include tasking, researching, processing, reporting, and disseminating of collection, information, or final products.
- Shall demonstrate the ability to understand and interpret technical data through knowledge of technologies and topologies.
- Experienced with Network Monitoring and Analysis Tools such as WIRESHARK, SNORT, and audit/event logs.
- Ability to identify and de-obfuscate data in traffic.
- Able to support and mentor junior analysts.
Required Tools/Certifications: Wireshark/Ethereal, Nessus, Snort, tcpdump, tcp wrapper, IDS (various), ISS scanner, eEye digital vulnerability scanner, <forensics work at host, network, or software levels>, <penetration testing work>, <malware, spyware, botnet work>, GCFIH, CNDA, DoD Forensic examiner, DoD Media Collector, Security+, Nmap, SSCP, Cisco CCNA ( and other Cisco related network certs), Network+, Net Impact
Preferred Tools/Certifications: IDA Pro, MetaSploit, EnCase, Cain and Abel, John the Ripper, Ollydebug, HBSS, GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, GCFW, GCFA, CORE Impact, DoD certified basic digital media collector, Paraben
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.