*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Shall have a minimum of Eight (8) continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability support analysis, or a combination of a minimum of Five (5) continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field
- Work experience shall include three (5) years of IC experience in network and vulnerability analysis
- Shall demonstrate the ability to understand and interpret technical data through knowledge of technologies and topologies.
- Experienced with Network Monitoring and Analysis Tools such as WIRESHARK, SNORT, and audit/event logs
- Ability to identify and de-obfuscate data in traffic
- Able to support and mentor junior analysts
- Shall have demonstrated analytic ability to perform technical analysis for exploitation of an identified activity that is of an unknown or suspicious origin, competence with relevant Computer Network Operations (CNO) and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Shall be considered a SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies
Required Tools/Certifications: Wireshark/Ethereal, Nessus, Snort, tcpdump, tcp wrapper, IDS (various), ISS scanner, eEye digital vulnerability scanner, <forensics work at host, network, or software levels>, <penetration testing work>, <malware, spyware, botnet work>, GCFIH, CNDA, DoD Forensic examiner, DoD Media Collector, Security+, Nmap, SSCP, Cisco CCNA ( and other Cisco related network certs), Network+, Net Impact
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.