*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of computer science experience with high-level language software programming.
- Within the last twelve (12) years, a minimum of nine (9) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Red Hat LINUX) Operating System.
- Within the last twelve (12) years, a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in at least one (1) of the specializations:
- Programming/Scripting Languages: Individual shall have designed, coded, tested and debugged software written in C, C++, Java, PERL, TCL/TK, PYTHON, BOURNE shell, C shell, BASH, KORN shell, Groovy, PL/SQL, SQL, PHP
- Database Management: Individual shall have experience in object-oriented or relational database design, development, troubleshooting, and testing, and management system experience with SYBASE, ORACLE or MySQL. Experience shall include use of PL/SQL, Oracle Dataguard, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Oracle Label Security, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and/or JDBC
- Software Test/Integration: Individual shall have experience planning, developing, documenting and executing test programs to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements, writing and executing test procedures, documenting problem reports and defining test paths. In addition, experience is required in system analysis and data flow paths
- Systems Interfacing: Individual shall have experience designing and developing SW that interfaces to other systems, to include networks
- Data Formatting: Individual shall have experience in design and development of specialized applications software dealing with data in the standard formats (e.g. CSDF, CERF, USSID 124, ASDF) or experience programming using the manipulation re-use libraries for those formats
- Middleware (Business Tier): Individual shall have experience with one or more of the following: Hibernate, Tomcat, Jboss, EJB3, WebLogic 8.1, Apache Log4J, Rsync, jBPM
- Frameworks: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: Spring, Grails
- XML Technologies: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: JAXB, JIBX
- Development Environment: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: Eclipse, ANT
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field can be substituted for two (2) years’ experience.
- Must have operational system troubleshooting experience.
- LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience.
- Must have some experience with UTT in installation, configuration, testing, and/or operational use.
- Knowledge of SIGINT systems and SIGINT dataflows.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.