WOOD is currently hiring Systems Engineers Microsoft Project and/or Project Server experience to join our prime contracts team in Ft. Meade, MD.
Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems. Develops and maintains roadmaps and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Assists in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
- Assists in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Analyzes and proposes appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Supervises or coordinates the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Leads contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
- Approves delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Independently makes decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Briefs stakeholders and presents the status on all technical aspects of their project.
WOOD is a leader in IT Services and Solutions operating in the Federal space. We offer a fantastic benefits package including but not limited too:
- 4 weeks PTO, 10 paid holidays
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental and Vision through BCBS
- Matching 401K
- Educational Reimbursement up to $4500 annually
- Continued training and learning through WOOD University
- PMI certified training
- Competitive salary and much, much more…