*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of three (3) years' systems engineering experience with SIGINT systems.
- B.S. degree in a technical field.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in three (3) of the specializations listed below (B.S. degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for experience in one (1) specialization):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Within last three (3) years, a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in at least three (3) of the following:
- Switching and Survey: SWITCH CONTROL, CIENACoreDirector/5430, M557, GLIMMERGLASS, LL209, LIGHTREGEN, ACS, LIGHTRAID, Avvio, or equivalent
- Circuit Processing: CIRCUIT RAPTOR, LOPERS, JUGGERNAUT, UNITY, DSD, or equivalent
- Packet Processing: PACKET RAPTOR,TURMOIL, TUMULT, WEALTHYCLUSTER, TRIREME, XKEYSCORE, TELLURIAN, or equivalent
- Distribution: MAILORDER, DSD, ISLANDTRANSPORT, NIAGARAFILES, Network Pump, QUICKPOINT, or equivalent
- Filtering & Selection: XKEYSCORE, COURIERSKILL, KEYCARD, BLACKNIGHT, CADENCE, UTT/SSDM, or equivalent
- Monitoring: COMMONVIEW, TUMMS, or equivalent
- Analytic Tools: ONEROOF, UIS, or equivalent
- Within last three (3) years, a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- This experience should also include definition of requirements and allocation of functions, conduction of systems requirements reviews, development of Concept of Operations (CONOPs) and interfacing standards, definition of architecture, technical/non-technical assessments, and end-to-end flow analysis
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with SIGINT system integration.
- Knowledge of modern telecommunications networks, protocols, and technologies.
- Experience using LINUX-based data processing applications, and an understanding of the LINUX environment (limited scripting, command line arguments, etc.).
- Experience with COTS and GOTS processing tools.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.