*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of one (1) year of engineering experience.
- Within the last year, a minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) of the specializations listed below:
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other degree related technical discipline or one (1) year of related experience.
- Should possess a BS in CS, CE or EE degree or be actively pursuing a technical degree.
- LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience.
- Some knowledge of SIGINT systems useful.
- Some knowledge of SIGINT dataflows useful.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Must have some experience with XKEY in installation, configuration, testing, and/or operational use.
- Must have operational system troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of SIGINT systems and SIGINT dataflows.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.