*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph (or Full Scope)
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in operations research systems analysis or a related field, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience and a Bachelors degree in an applicable (for example, math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include five (5) years of IC or comparable experience in operations research systems analysis or a related field.
- Shows creativity in the design and ability to identify, find, work with and/or develop advanced techniques. Develops creative solutions for problems of high complexity. Directs and provides quality assurance of complex problems carried out by a multi-person team. Challenges both the team and decision makers to ensure they understand the implications of their approach and recommended solutions. Coach and mentor more junior members of the ORSA profession. Identify hidden issues and unclear requirements. Provide guidance to resolve complex trade-off analysis.
- Understands and can explain the strengths and limitations to modeling and analysis techniques and help choose the appropriate techniques for a particular problem. Challenges the quality of data and can validate modeling results. Understands the basics of facilitation and can lead teams through the modeling and analysis process. Trains/mentors others in the basics of modeling and analysis. Clarifies distinctions and definitions, can detect and remove biases, and directs assessments around the main drivers of requirements identification and satisfaction, risk identification and mitigation, and effective communication of results.
- Should be able to create and apply the appropriate modeling and analysis techniques given a problem.
- Should be able to collect required data, elicit data for variables required, verify data appropriateness and accuracy, present findings and write/edit technical reports. Helps teams identify the steps needed to implement a course of action. Be open to learning and experimenting with innovations to analytic tools and methods.
- Shall have demonstrated skills in analyzing intelligence and/or related information and technical data, documenting information and processes, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations. Shall be an effective mentor and communicator.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.