*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Familiar with agile development and test methodologies.
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Service Oriented Architectures including: Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), data management and containerization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with automating the deployment of applications inside software containers and managing containers in an OpenStack environment.
- Experience performing data schema work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Five or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.