Must have a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- Seven (7) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in at least three of the following:
- Must be able to document system processes, build procedures and system infrastructure diagrams
- Strong experience in networking
- Microsoft Server 2008, or 2012/2016 system administration
- VMware ESXi Server 5 or above, including vCenter, vSphere, and vCloud Director
- MS SQL/Databases administration
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory
- Microsoft SCCM, SCOM configuration/administration
- Current SAN/NAS experience
- Current Hardware installation and configuration experience
- Experience in scripting in Powershell and/or PowerCLI
- Experienced in administration of CISCO, McAfee Enterprise (or similar) Firewalls and networking equipment (firewalls/switches/SAN)
- Must be able to respond to provide support on any stakeholder issues to including troubleshooting, and testing
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.