*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Seven (7) years of experience in a technical role, designing complex software solutions and a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree and five (5) years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Within the five (5) year requirement:
- Three (3) years of SharePoint development experience
- Two (2) years of experience creating complex workflows
- Two (2) years of experience working within a software system process with experience in gathering requirements and creating and implementing test plans
- Two (2) years of experience integrating web services using APIs such as SOAP, JSON, RESTful services
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.