*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Shall have five (5) or more years of professional business experience, three (3) years of which are in the area of leading and managing technical project tasks.
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing a $5M+ per year DoD, or other Government sponsored task order or contract with multiple task and subcontract teams, to include conducting requirements analysis an reporting technical and schedule progress.
- Seven (7) years of experience in software development.
- Within the last seven (7) years:
- Seven (7) years of experience in web design, development, and deployment.
- Five (5) years of experience with each of the following programming languages:
- Three (3) years of experience with at least one of the following programming languages:
- One (1) year experience with a combination of the following App Servers: Oracle, MySQL, Websphere, BEA Weblogic, Tomcat
- One (1) year of technical leadership experience
- PMP certification preferred.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.