*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Eight (8) years’ experience in software development and software project management in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional experience, for a total of Twelve (12) years, may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years’ experience in SharePoint site-collection architecture and administration.
- One (1) year experience in SharePoint masterpage development.
- Six (6) years’ experience in requirements gathering and software specification design.
- Six (6) years’ experience in Data driven application coding, Four (4) years of which must be in .NET and Web Services.
- Two (2) years’ experience in SharePoint object model .NET development.
- One (1) year experience in jQuery/SharePoint Service development.
- Three (3) years’ experience in managing software development projects.
- Within the eight (8) year LCAT requirement: seven (7) years of experience in a technical role, designing complex software solution.
- Within the past seven (7) years:
- Three (3) years SharePoint development experience
- Two (2) years of experience creating complex workflows
- Two (2) years of experience working within a software system process with experience in gathering requirements and creating and implementing test plans
- Two (2) years of experience integrating web services using APIs such as SOAP, JSON, RESTful services
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.