*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- Experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale programs.
- Experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated HW & SW systems with functional requirements.
- Experience implementing solutions with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-controlled access.
- Experience developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3, the Information System Certification and Accreditation Process, and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.