*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Requires five (5) years of experience and a Bachelor's degree or, Master's Degree and three (3) years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Within the five (5) year LCAT requirement, five (5) years Java Programming experience in Java applications, JSPs and Servlets.
- Three (3) years database experience (Oracle, MySQL or non-sql solution like MongoDB).
- Within the last seven (7) years:
- Three (3) years of experience with at least one of the following Programming languages: Python or Perl
- Three (3) years of experience integrating web services using APIs such as SOAP, JSON, RESTful services
- One (1) year experience working with either OpenText Web Experience Manager (WeM) or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.