*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Certified as an AEM Developer or AEM Architect by Adobe.
- Trained in AEM 6.x Data Migration and JSP.
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills.
- Three (3) years’ experience using Adobe Experience Manager as an AEM Technical Architect in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Java Development in a team environment.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.