*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph (or Full Scope)
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI, or a minimum of three (3) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI and a degree (Bachelor’s) in an applicable field (for example, math, science, engineering, intelligence, language).
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection, SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows. Experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis; digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments.
- Working knowledge in language analysis techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows, and experience in technical and language exploitation.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction
- CNE exploitation
- Target templating
- Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Network vulnerability assessments
- SIGINT product reporting
- Technical language analysis, development or exploitation
- Experiences includes gathering, compiling and reporting multi-source intelligence information and daily use of reporting, research and SIGINT development tools and databases in support of national-level requirements.
- Possesses a diverse background in counter-terrorism (CT), CT finance, counter-proliferation, counterintelligence, economic, military trade and science and technology targets.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.